l33tshane

Reaction score
i'm liverpool in season 2015 and have found major issues when trying to loan players out. every time i offer players up for loan theres no-one willing to take them regardless of the terms. i've got 2 young wonderkids in my squad that need playing time to develop but not one team on the planet wants them on loan, even with no fee and 0% wages offered.

i get transfer offers for these players from madrid and barca, but the games saying that even fulham wouldn't like them on loan for nothing. its ridiculous and totally unrealistic. the guys at football manager dont have the toughest job in the world churning out a new edition each year, they only have to try to improve the engine slightly. so i think its inexcusable that such a bug exists in the game and its messing up my team (one of the wonderkids now wants to leave because i reneged on my promise to loan him out).

i got sheffield united as a feeder club in championship but they both refused to go there on loan.

anyone else having these issues?

Last edited:
Keep offering them out, might help the situation. Usually my wonderkids, if put up for loan, will get offers left right and centre and that's with the team offering to take them off my hands having to pay 100%, or a proportion, of the wages. I have had a problem on this game and 11 with players refusing to go on loan, however I can't say I've ever had your problem.

Just keep trying is the only advice I can think of.

I would suggest just to keep persisting and ask for another feeder club.

View attachment 232504View attachment 232505

Get more feeder clubs if you can.The 5 players on loan are my youngstars and play around 40 matches by the year end.Doing this for lot of regens and they get good training so they dont say i wasted their time by sending them their.