MAJOR PROBLEM!! Need Help!

whiteowl09

Reaction score
My FM has jus stopped workin, when i got to load it up it comes up with the usual fair play adverts n all that, then on the screen it says loading in the bottom right corner in different languages is jus freezes everytime!

anybody no wht 2 do or had this happen?

it might be because you dont have the right size RAM or you dont have graphics card that it is compatable, thats what happened to me

yea but ive bin playing it for months? jus saved my game, turned my computer off 1 day, then went 2 play it again n this has started

lol wtf y has this happend? ive recently whiped my computer, how can i have ran out or RAM already

i dont know RAM stands for Random Acsess Memory so it could be anything

read the system reqirements for the game....then check yours...if they are matching or better then maybe re-installing may help...

its nuffin to do with ram
you probally switch of the game incorrectly while saving the game or saving settings or most likley you switched it off while the game was loading up.

p.s if you havent purchased your fm09 legally your more likely to have problems with it which could effect your whole computer

my fm 09 copy is 100% legal, but now that u mention it i think i did switch my computer off at the mains when i was exiting the game because i thought it had crashed.

anybody know what 2 do?

create a back up of ur saved game by copying it from mydocuments/sports interactive/football manager/saved game and into any random place and then uninstall the game and reinstall and the put the saved file back where it was this way worked for me when my computer crashed and ****** fm09 up

i whiped my computer of everything fm09 last night, only 2 find out there was a thread in the fixes section which solved my problem

lost my game, badges logos the lot, devastated. but at least its workin again, lucky i had day off work so jus bin updating it all again lol