MAJOR PROBLEM!!! please help!

bish_vegas_d

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME!!!>>>>>

last night i avoided relegation with sunderland on the last day, bought some awesome new players in the close season so thought id save the game and head to bed.....the game save bar filled to the end then BANG my computer froze, not even the mouse was responding.....not wanting to lose my save file i left the com running in the hope it would sorts its life out....woke up this morning and it was exactly the same so i rebooted, logged on and BANG after two seconds of logging onto my account it freezes. doing it every time on all accounts on the computer straight after login. its never done this before and im a bit worried that my saving the game might of caused this as a few days ago i saved the game and halfway through my computer just turned off! i could log in and run all apps earlier after starting up in safe mode then running the "msconfig" utility followed by the computer restarting and running in diagnostic mode, but now thats not working as its freezing even after going through that. now safe mode is the only option and, believe it or not, safe mode cares not for my top half ambitions or £5m capture of djibril cisse.

i know this isnt a tech forum but if anyone could shed any light at all on this problem it would be most most appreciated. any ideas? i refuse to reformat before trying everything else!

many thanks in advance. (no, i dont have my xp disc as it was subject to a drunken game of "super-pogs")

howay the lads!!

although i must say when i saw someone had replied i thought that they'd left some help lol!

You probably have a virus, I seriously doubt its FM related.

Can you run your virus checker in safe mode?

yh it sounds like your pc has a virus or maybe ur HDD is ******

virus checker runs but not finding anything. i think it may be a virus though as i lost connection to the internet on it a few days ago, it just wont recognise my modems or says theyre in use. i think its a bit moe than chance that these two problems occured at the same time, just ran registry fix and its found 34 damaged files...it was 12 last night! ill see if this works....if not im going to have to reinstall windows i think. thats what some tech sites are saying to similar problems anyway!