Really like this tactic, surprised it hasn't had much feedback. Will report back when I have completed a season, but so far it's looking great with Derby, top of championship after 18 games and my striker Sammon already has 20 goals.

Really expected more friend,happy that is the work for you, then show the results

Looking at the formation - you have a DC stopper and a DC Cover AND an offside trap - which means that the DC cover is the offside trap. It goes against what the experts say - if you have a Stopper/Cover then don't use the offside trap. So which is more important, Stopper/Cover or the offside trap ?

Looking at the formation - you have a DC stopper and a DC Cover AND an offside trap - which means that the DC cover is the offside trap. It goes against what the experts say - if you have a Stopper/Cover then don't use the offside trap. So which is more important, Stopper/Cover or the offside trap ?

Do not think it makes difference ,up because it works very well,his team is capable of winning the ball quickly,often in the area of the opponent ... but the most important thing must leave, Stopper/Cover

im gonna give it a go with my bury save

hit a wall with current tactics :(

Thanks for the tactic!

I am starting a new season. I will try this out see how it goes.

Started a new save with Eastleigh in the Skrill South.

Here is the League.
t7d5qq.jpg

My top scorer. He also got injured and missed the last 5-6 games of the season.
10ztr3c.jpg

Also won the English Fa Trophy.
mlgsd4.jpg

Didn't expect the tactic to work well in the lower leagues, but it turned out very good. The games that i lost were either due to playing 2 games in 2 days and having to rest pretty much my whole team.

Once your tactic is 100% fluid, you're wasting the players time still having match prep on tactics.

Tactic looks good though, might give it a shot with Liverpool!

What would your suggestion for training be instead of fitness and tactics only?

I am about to start a new one with Sheff Utd. Will post screenies after half a season ;)

ciao

What would your suggestion for training be instead of fitness and tactics only?

I am about to start a new one with Sheff Utd. Will post screenies after half a season ;)

ciao

Something that suits your squad.