Makaveli or Biggie Smalls

Biggie or Tupac

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arsenal&co

Reaction score
this is probally the most asked question in rap music

who is better Tupac Or Biggie

I voted biggie coz his flow was mad maybe not always his lyrics, but tupac was a true poet simple as, but big is my man plus i dont like this question coz they both died young and if they were still alive it would interesting to see if they fulfilled all their 'potential'

I voted biggie coz his flow was mad maybe not always his lyrics, but tupac was a true poet simple as, but big is my man plus i dont like this question coz they both died young and if they were still alive it would interesting to see if they fulfilled all their 'potential'

Thats true but the flow cant always replace the lyrics Tupac lyrics made you think about life
i think That Even Yaki Kadafi From Outlaws Had Better Lyrics Than Biggie He had remarkable Play on Words

The big question that rap should be asking is where did it all go wrong?

tupac was amazing, ive not really listened to biggie

I feel both of them but i prefer Pac cause he talk about real things and life but Biggie just talked about '*******' and 'money' tbh

I've never liked Biggie, a few decent tracks but when you compare him to Tupac there just doesn't seem to be any competition.

Tupac is a legend but in general I don't listen to that much rap. I'm more of a Newton Faulkner/ Paolo Nutini kind of guy. Rap has sort of died out in the last couple of years, there's not a lot of people now who are that good

i voted biggie but both were legends but the songs biggie done with jay-z make me like him more

The people who are actually good just don't seem to get the mainstream attention these days. It's all the stupidly bad autotune guys who do.

The people who are actually good just don't seem to get the mainstream attention these days. It's all the stupidly bad autotune guys who do.

Lupe Fiasco is a legend but only really had a mainstream success with superstar.