Make your own vs downloaded tactics

djs1

Reaction score
Hello to all,just wanted to get an idea where you stand on this debate?Not ashamed to say ive downloaded tactics in the past(special shout out mainly to jassar and tff for past successes)but really want to make my own from now on.Im not a tactical genius by any means despite having a good knowledge of football but im determined to give it a go.I think everyone has different circumstances i mean i have nowhere near the amount of time to play due to life commitments hence why i have used downloaded tactics so not knocking that at all.

If i create my own, i'll prob emulate Pep or Fergie or whatever influence is in my head at the time, if i download one i can just roleplayer the manager and say i'm emulating "Joe Bloggs of ***" club from his save :) I only really use d/l tactics as a template, and tweak to suit the XI playing or squad avaiable. Very rarely do you get a straight plug and play anymore.

If i create my own, i'll prob emulate Pep or Fergie or whatever influence is in my head at the time, if i download one i can just roleplayer the manager and say i'm emulating "Joe Bloggs of ***" club from his save :) I only really use d/l tactics as a template, and tweak to suit the XI playing or squad avaiable. Very rarely do you get a straight plug and play anymore.

I think for me personally theres always that feeling of knowing that you are going to do well with certain tactics without having to do much.I guess its about trying to make the game feel a bit fresher by trying my own but i will take elements from downloaded tactics.The downloaded tactic i was using in my man utd save is great but i was winning everything with youth players which isnt very realistic so maybe im just looking to make the game harder

Last edited: