Making a club go bankrupt on a certain day

laefd

Reaction score
Hi there

Trying to edit the game so that a club goes bankrupt on a specific day in the FM 12 editor.

I presumed that if I set a unpaybale amount to the state or bank or anything and set the start & end day as the same. The club would be unable to pay the amount and be forced to go into administration but when I start the game the club automatically arranges to pay back the amount by 2030 even though I set the end date for the £75 million (in this case) to be paid back on the same day as it started.

Effectively I gave the club 1 day to pay back £75 million presuming in the game it would force them to go into admin on that date but the game automatically sets it to pay back to 2030 even though I set the start and end date as been 8th January. Any idea how to change this?

try setting the end day as the next day(give them until the next day) tha should work. **** even give them a week they wont afford it anyway. i think the problem is if its the same day it wont work

try setting the end day as the next day(give them until the next day) tha should work. **** even give them a week they wont afford it anyway. i think the problem is if its the same day it wont work

Sound so if I want the club to collapse on the 8th January. Just set the date of the loan for the 1st give them until the 8th to pay it back and then they should go into admin sort out a CVA etc etc?

yea they probably wont go into admin straight away they might try to find a new buyer in that time but if you make the debt big enough im sure it would work

It did the same again. I set the debt to over 130 million & gave it a week and the game changed it so the team would have 30 years to pay it back