Making a low league prem side to a champions league side

Status
Not open for further replies.

igpig3

Reaction score
For this challenge you need to go on the football manager 2012 editor with the team you have selected (your team have to have a media prediction of 10th or lower and have to be in the Premier League) and set you overall finances to 600m and put your transfer budget to 400m and put your wage budget to 20m.

When you are loading the game only select England as playable.

When you are in the game you have 3 years to turn a low league prem team to champions leage team and you can sign the most of ten players per transfer window.

Tell me who you sign, who you sell and the position you come at the end of every season and let me know if you successfully complete this challenge.You need to use the 12.2.0. Patch.

Last edited:
This looks very easy- I managed to get Fulham in the CL after 1 season with normal budgets...

Obscenely easy! To make it harder I would try it with a mid/low Championship team or if your a real daredevil, a League 1 team.

I didn't read the OP properly at first and assumed it meant a lower league side, as in league one!

This is so easy. I'm in 2022 with Wolves (no editing at all) and have won the Premier League for the past four years, with multiple other domestic cup wins. My transfer budgets given to me are always around the £100m mark, and I now have the reputation to sign nearly any player in the world.

This isn't a challenge. This is going "Oh, hey, take a club already in the top league in the world - give them lots of money and do what Manchester City do."

Obscenely easy! To make it harder I would try it with a mid/low Championship team or if your a real daredevil, a League 1 team.
Fine then why don't you try it with a blue square north/south team.

Status
Not open for further replies.