Making a new USA League, game always crashes on June 20th. What am I doing wrong?

friendr

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm just going to copy the thread from Reddit's /r/footballmanagergames and explain a bit of the issues.

**CHANGES FROM BETA**

* Logos are now available
* Game Crashes have been addressed.
* Toronto SC enters as Canada's CONCACAF Champions League spot
* Team rivalries have been updated, but only to those in the APL.
* 4 Derbies have been created.

1. Chicago Derby (Chicago North v. Chicago South)
2. Boston Derby (Beacon Hill v. Southie SC)
3. New York Derby (New York United v. Queens)
4. Philly Derby (Phila SC v. Camden County)

* 3 Cup Competitions have been created.

1. West Coast Classic
2. East Coast Cup
3. America's Cup

* Reputations have been fixed.
* Some teams budgets have been slightly altered.

**DOWNLOAD LINKS**

[Logos](America Premier League Logos.zip)

[America Premier League v0.5](America Premier League v0.5.dbc)

**CHANGES TO COME**

* Kits need to be created. I need help with this, so if anybody wants to do it, please send me a message or just comment.
* Reputations need to be altered some more. I just need to fine tune it.
* Finances need to be balanced throughout the league.
* America One League needs to begin development
* Cup Competition for Mid-West Teams needs to be created.

Based off of suggestions by /u/jabrodo

* Look to change Philly SC to Philadelphia SC
* Manual add kits/colors to each team in the editor. **THIS WILL PROBABLY BE IN v0.7 OR v0.8**
* Fix Canadian Qualification for CCL
* Fix Aruban, Jamaican, Bahamian, and Puerto Rican CCL Qualification. (Will be once APL is expanded to lower leagues)
* Look into possibility of making "America's Cup" only US based teams.
* Make a FA Cup Competition

**CURRENT KIT DESIGNERS**

The two current kit designers for the APL are /u/getextinct and /u/jakzeh. They have insane skill and are making near or perfect replicas of the APL kits designed by Patrick Cummings.

[Current APL Kits/Mock-ups](APL Kits - Imgur)

**OTHER LINKS**

[Sign-Up Sheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvTRYZn-xgQEdEVtM21kMXRHMDZhWVpPNGRwcnM4X2c#gid=0) This is a sign-up sheet for the community or for anybody especially driven to creating a specific club, stadium, or kit. If you want to make one, all you have to do is place your username under the correct column and then provide the link in the cell.

[Patrick Cummings Graphic Design](PCGD Studios | Personal Portfolio of Patrick Cummings) I'm putting this here for two reasons. 1. So I protect myself and make sure to give credit where credit is due. 2. So for anybody who wants to see the full America League project to go look at it on his website. It's fairly easy to find out. It's under the "Projects" tab.

Thanks for the support you guys have given me. I hope to keep going with this database possibly throughout the summer. I don't know how long I'll be working on it this week with Finals coming up, but I'll try to get as much fine tuned stuff for the America Premier League done before I venture into the lower leagues.

So, in working on this database, the entire game crashes when the USA league resets on June 20th. What am I doing wrong here? Is there an issue with the CONCACAF Champions League and where the teams come from?

Just taken a look at this and spotted a couple of things that may be causing the problem, just checking it in game will get back to you soon.

Loaded your version into game first and spotted the problem straight away, NACL doesn't schedule in the first season why ?
because you've deleted all the real American teams. how to fix it - replace the teams that qualified for the NACL (in the registered teams tab) with newly created teams and it may help to add teams to the history tab in the Top Domestic division and Main Cup competitions. If that doesn't work then upload the file with these changes and I'll take another look.

Hey, thank you so much! I was finally able to get around to fixing the who thing and now it doesn't crash! Yay! You wouldn't happen to know how to make it so Toronto SC will always get into the Champions League through it's Canadian qualification, will you? I simmed one season and suddenly the US had 5 teams in the competition instead of 4.