Yoblackcat

Reaction score
So im trying to make a tactic with man utd but my formation does not seem to be as good as it can be and i really need some help from you guys, So basically i need you guys to tell me what to change and how to make my tactic amazing. so this is my tactic View attachment 372957 Thanks in advance Matt (yoblackcat)

Swap Nani and Young, (I'm sure Nani is left footed?), having natural footers on their respective wing (e.g. left footer at LM) surely increases effectiveness with the winger role. Also swap Rooney and Hernandez, Hernandez is more suited to Poacher. Also I think you are lacking the link between midfield and attack so maybe have Rooney as a deep lying forward whilst keeping Hernandez a Poacher?

Nani is right footed, you could have those two players swapping wings to drag defenders out of position, swap Rooney and hernandez and push the defensive line up to about 2/3rds of the way up, you're playing waaayyy too deep for United!

What are you trying to achieve with your approach ? Is it get results using one plug & play approach, using the players I their best, making the flow look like in real life, trying to setup a core to change depending on the circumstances, use a core and perhaps only using different players depending on the opponents( sometimes using more advanced players like Chicarito along with hardworking wingers like Valencia to win the ball and get it into the area onto the poacher, sometimes deep FCs like Rooney along with flair full wingers to stretch and Beatrice defensive opponents ) etc.

Before knowing this, I think it will be hard to setup an approach.