joshmcph

Reaction score
I have always downloaded tactics from this website but now it seems like I am cheating in a way. So I was wondering if anybody could give me some tips on creating a tactic. Much appreciated :D

ur coaches tell u at the start of the season what formation ur team prefers, there u got the basics, and also tell u if ur team is a good at passing dribbling etc
also the tactics creator is quite helpfull , saying what philosophy is good for what team or situation etc

Thanks. What about Player Instructions and Team Instructions and how they fit in with how the team play? :)

Depending on what level you are at ( knowledge wise), I use these steps in this order

- read the online manual Football Manager? 2011 chapter 8,11,14
- Read this thread about player attributes, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...aining/52157-player-attributes-explained.html
- Look at each and every player to see what they are good at, in the end making a SWOT of the team

The next step would be to setup a tactic

- use the wizard
- keep things simple and rather neutral
- play a game in full mode and make some very attacking shouts and then some very defensive shouts to see what they actually do

Thanks. What about Player Instructions and Team Instructions and how they fit in with how the team play? :)
well once u create the tactics with the tactics wizard he sets that up, afterwards u just change roles, and the PI of the player will automatically change to suit that role
after that u can still play around with sliders if u notice some stuff isn't the way u want it during matches