ManutdTAW

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone wanted to start making a tactic with me as im struggling to use one. Im currently managing tottenham and want to make sure i can win the games against chelsea/manu/arsenal and man city.

Im a volunteer, tho I already have one tactic under development. if you want to be a tester, just tell meh.

hi gump i will test your tactic if you want

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

i want to do it if you dont mind

Im a volunteer, tho I already have one tactic under development. if you want to be a tester, just tell meh.
Hey gump if you could give me some info about your tactic in a pm it would be great!

Then i would test it :D

Sure thing, Ill give you guys a PM shortly. Stay tuned and prepare for my tactic... And may the force be with you then... :D

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Creasing, Ive sent U the PM...

We all are now doomed...

hi gup i will be a tester with ur tactic if u dont mind

Sure sure. Ill just give U it via PM with sum info.. Hold on

hi does anyoe now how to put a tactic on fm base cause i dont now and ive made one

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

hi does anyone now how to put a tactic on fm base cause i dont now and ive made one