sweeney_t

Reaction score
is there anyway you could make beckham wanna be a coach ?

Not sure if it could happen.
Pester him as much as you can that he will become a great coach in future and maybe he could

you could use the editor to make him a good coach.
he might be more likely to coach if he is good at it.

keep asking him in FM10 after i became a favoured person and club was a favourite he started saying he my consider... near his retirement he got his coaching attributes and i hired his as a coach... he had amazing coaching stats, ye to sign him in FM11 but im sure it is possible

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

only screenshot i have of it.. took me a while to find
attachment.php

theyre not bad skills either, a good good coach. loving that his technical is high, great passer of the ball and his fitness too. perhaps his man management should be higher though?

keep asking him in FM10 after i became a favoured person and club was a favourite he started saying he my consider... near his retirement he got his coaching attributes and i hired his as a coach... he had amazing coaching stats, ye to sign him in FM11 but im sure it is possible

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

only screenshot i have of it.. took me a while to find
attachment.php

He is a 4 star coach and his rating will improve for sure

dont think you can he always says defenintly not going remain in football when playing over

really u need to keep asking him but it mainly depends on you and his relationship... he was my captain at the time so i think this helped

dont think you can he always says defenintly not going remain in football when playing over

The only way you will ever get him to stay in football is to buy him and constantly pester and covet him(praise etc), and then you may have a chance of getting him to stay:)

Yeah, C. Ronaldo was like that in fm10, but I managed to convince him to manage and he walked straight into the Villa job!

ive got beckham at west ham as captian so will keep telling him lol