BrutalZ

Reaction score
I like managing a national team every now and then, but there are numerous competitions that I can't seem to participate in even if I control all the squads for the nation. Basically I will give the run-down of my problems and I would appreciate it if anyone had some info on this.

Managing Ghana
- Can compete in the Fifa U20 World Cup but I am unsure of the qualification process
- Cannot compete in the U17 world cup :(
- Can compete in the olympic games, but again, unsure of the qualification process
- The All-Africa Games (football) is on the database but never shows up during a game...
- Can't Compete in the African U20 Championship, or the African U17 Championship...

Does anyone know how to solve any of these problems? Or would it be better to recreate them?

It's clear.

You cant compete in certain competitions as those are not playable, like African U20 Cup, or World U17 Cup. And you cant activate them. I mean, you can, but way to do that is so hard and tough, so it is not worth it (Advanced Editor Panel, but that sucks).

Maybe in next editions of the game there will be those competitions, or at least in editor, so user can modify them, but at the moment - nothing.

You can create them, but it takes many hours in editor, and after all, results are not good. I made once African Cup u20, but competition took A teams, only with players aged 19 or younger. You cant, like, get Ghana u20 team to cup. And it was made over Euro u19, and it was played in Europe.

So creating those cups is worthless. Wait till October/November to get possibility to create international cups.