Reaction score
In my second season with chelsea now, Played 7 and currently in 9th position..
Didnt buy too many new players, Got david villa for 8.5 Mil and Cavani for 26.5.
Sold sturridge for 12 Mil, Moses for 5 Mil(as i never used him) and Essien for 5Mil

I have hazard an Ben arfa providing alot of assists(the highest in the league so far) But Im creating loads of chances in games but not converting as many as we should be doing.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 311101View attachment 311103View attachment 311104View attachment 311105View attachment 311102

In my second season with chelsea now, Played 7 and currently in 9th position..
Didnt buy too many new players, Got david villa for 8.5 Mil and Cavani for 26.5.
Sold sturridge for 12 Mil, Moses for 5 Mil(as i never used him) and Essien for 5Mil

I have hazard an Ben arfa providing alot of assists(the highest in the league so far) But Im creating loads of chances in games but not converting as many as we should be doing.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 311101View attachment 311103View attachment 311104View attachment 311105View attachment 311102

You are playing very very quickly, why have you maxed out your tempo? You are telling your players to do everything as fast as possible so your strikers are rushing lots of shots.

Also interested in how you are doing defensively

What kind of football do you want from your side?

Oh my god that's terrifying. Cahill and Terry with defensive line maxed.

Oh my god that's terrifying. Cahill and Terry with defensive line maxed.

Exactly why I'm asking. My Javier Hernandez would be licking his lips at playing them