Micky979

Reaction score
Anybody got any idea how I can make the Northern and Southern Leagues playable with the editor?
I want to move my local team up a few leagues to the Northern Premier First Division, edit them a bit and try to get them into the league and beyond but I've looked throught the editor and cant see any way of doing this without creating a competition from scratch. This seems like a lot of work so if anyoe can hel it would be much appreciated.

You can move them up and move another team down a few divisions. Although there may already be an edit out there that is down to the level that your team plays at.

Anybody got any idea how I can make the Northern and Southern Leagues playable with the editor?
I want to move my local team up a few leagues to the Northern Premier First Division, edit them a bit and try to get them into the league and beyond but I've looked throught the editor and cant see any way of doing this without creating a competition from scratch. This seems like a lot of work so if anyoe can hel it would be much appreciated.

Add Nation Rules
Current Nations > England > add Lower Leagues & Cups to Existing Structure
go to Regional League change type to League (add in the number of Promotion & Relegation you need)
add in the Regional League First Divisions (add in the number of Promotion you need after you done the Regional League)

and there you go the Regional League First Divisions are Playable (and you don't have to create the England nation up from scratch)

Last edited: