robbo9292

Reaction score
I'm currently playing a game with Tipton Town, currently in the Northern Premier League 1st Division South (got promoted from Midlands Football Alliance) however i keep losing money. What is the best way to make money at such a low league?

Friendlies with highest profile team possible. I made 650k one pre season with fc united played about 18 friendlies though. I just sim them with the *** man. Also request parent clubs you get a fee and a friendly and might get loan players with no cost

But the problem is these free transfer will still be after a wage, which i've got some right now that are on quite big wages to be honest but they are the key players in the team

Friendlies with highest profile team possible. I made 650k one pre season with fc united played about 18 friendlies though. I just sim them with the *** man. Also request parent clubs you get a fee and a friendly and might get loan players with no cost

I've tried getting parent clubs for money however usually it turns out they cant find funding to do this, or as just when searching they couldn't find a team. I'm currently into the league so i don't think friendlies will work now

I've tried getting parent clubs for money however usually it turns out they cant find funding to do this, or as just when searching they couldn't find a team. I'm currently into the league so i don't think friendlies will work now

no it wont but look for gaps in fixtures because I didn't have a match for three weeks due to various teams cup commitments, just make sure you pick the longest preseason and just get in as many as you can. I never reaqlly got extra money that season but next seasons budget was decent. It's a bit boring and tedious but totally worth it

I've started doing friendlies during the season, not gonna be good for team condition, however if i gets me the money. Thanks for that, pretty lame thing is a handful of players are ex-Walsall (had left before the game started) however i guess that makes the players think they are worth more