Eddict

Reaction score
Hey, I play a custom world league database but I have a problem with each team only playing each other once, so there's only 23 league games a season. Is it possible to edit this, I'm in the editor on advanced fixtures but I can't see anything that will change it. Will changing this effectively break all the fixtures or will they wort themselves out?

Thanks.

Actually, you can change that without advanced rules...I'm not at home now, but later I'll check and confirm what is the option.

cheers

is it possible to edit how many games teams play each other in a league?
im in irish league, i want a quick season game, to concentrate on qualifying to the champions league knockout rounds,
can someone make ireland's premier league only play each others once?
where to edit games per season rule in this editor?

Hey, I play a custom world league database but I have a problem with each team only playing each other once, so there's only 23 league games a season. Is it possible to edit this, I'm in the editor on advanced fixtures but I can't see anything that will change it. Will changing this effectively break all the fixtures or will they wort themselves out?

Thanks.
ever have any luck doing that mate?

its funny i want my league to only play once and you want two! i have tree! lol

is it possible to edit how many games teams play each other in a league?
im in irish league, i want a quick season game, to concentrate on qualifying to the champions league knockout rounds,
can someone make ireland's premier league only play each others once?
where to edit games per season rule in this editor?
Try this mate...link.

Edit: Sorry, bad DB, I tested and I had an error when I started to create a game, I?ll check it or maybe you could check it with your editor.

Last edited: