Making the likes of real madrid,barca,man utd hard to mange

gormo555

Reaction score
would to give other teams money to buy players and compete with you

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

It's up to you its your game i would not do it because the fun in my game is beating those teams.

Yep I love beating them too like right now Barcelona injuries: Bojan, Villa, Messi, Iniesta =] free win for me

Madrid have a degree of difficulty anyway, you have to topple Barcelona.

If you want to challenge yourself though, give yourself a large debt to be paid off in five years and try and pay it off while keeping the team successful.

They already have enough money to compete and buy players so I don't know why would would want too. My save in the last two years (I am Alcorcon and in year 2030) Barcelona and Real Madrid spend 90 and 113 million respectively. It seems like they spend 100 million a year (most are for up-comers though), but Barcelona always gives me fits. Real Madrid just got a new owner so he gaves them a ton to spend a year but fires his coach every year. Last year Barcelona bought one of my players for 77 million and won the league over them by two points in the final game. Thanks, but I think the AI does a good job without me giving them money. Although us three seem to always buy each other players (they buy proven ones from me while I go for their youth to give them the spotlight).