fm1063

Reaction score
Is there anyway on making you the manager of a club (even by cheating) bcuase i am trying to be manager of man utd and i have applied 50 TIMES in the last 2 months and they just hire some1 else??

any HELP???

Can't you just start a different game as Man Utd?

no becuase i want MY manager to be the manager not a new manager

if i am a new manager i will lose my history

Press the "FM" button, then pick "Add New Manager" and pick your own manager profile?
Or you could FMRTE it...

who are you right now and what have you won and who else have you managed

The only way without adding a new manager would be to fmrte. probably something like up your rep to 10000, make sure youre unemployed so they dont have to pay a fee and make sure they dont have a manager. if you want to go uber cheat 5000 to the max add yourself as a man utd legend and i dont see why it wouldnt work...

Or just win more trophies elsewhere and up your Rep the good old fashioned yet long way and hope for the best in the future.

As said above use fmRTE. Go to favourites and click on your name. Then change reputation to max 9999. Will get any job you want then mate

The only way without adding a new manager would be to fmrte. probably something like up your rep to 10000, make sure youre unemployed so they dont have to pay a fee and make sure they dont have a manager. if you want to go uber cheat 5000 to the max add yourself as a man utd legend and i dont see why it wouldnt work...

done all this and they still dont hire me... i think they dont like me even though i am a legend :(

Give the chairman a ********

I think FMRTE is the only way to make sure you become the manager

done all this and they still dont hire me... i think they dont like me even though i am a legend :(

Its probably a sign you shouldn't take the Man Utd job then ;)

FMRTE yourself in as the United manager? Only other thing I can think of..

give urself max rep.
makesure ur unemployed
make sure united are in a bad run with their current manager

give urself max rep.
makesure ur unemployed
make sure united are in a bad run with their current manager

man utd came 7th last seaseon and they sacked their manager but they only get a new manager

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

What trophies did you won?

npower championship manager of the year

npower championship manager of the month x8

league cup winners

fa cup runners up

npower championship 1st place

man utd came 7th last seaseon and they sacked their manager but they only get a new manager

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

npower championship manager of the year

npower championship manager of the month x8

league cup winners

fa cup runners up

npower championship 1st place

Poor...you have to win champions or premier league to be man utd manager ^^)

just simply started to get as many as possible major awards.... once you have a good track record you can manage any team u want. this is the art of playing FM.. built the reputation.

lol, you want to manage the greatest and all you've won is the Championship? hahahaha.

no becuase i want MY manager to be the manager not a new manager

if i am a new manager i will lose my history

Then earn you the reputation to be the manager of United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO GOD **** SIMPLE. You can't be a LLM and think United want to hire you. Also, if you suck or are a decent manager, why would they then want to hire you? Come on! I always start at the bottom and go to the big clubs later. If you want to play United, then pick United in the start of the game.