DarkRaver

Reaction score
So, after 5 seasons with Barca and winning pretty much everything, even ChL, with ease ...

I don't wanna play with other teams, this is my team, the team I love. So, I went to editor and cleared the debts of every team in Premier Division. Than I made sponsorship deals for 6-7 top clubs in Spain, everyone of those clubs will receive ~ 200Mil Euros every season. Than I enhanced the abilities of 5-6 players per club (Atletico, Espanyol, Sevilla, Villarreal, Malaga, Rayo). So, the clubs mentioned have now financial stability and fantastic players. Real and Barca are already super teams.

I haven't played yet, waiting for the file with spanish regional divisions to be released, but I wonder what it'll be like? Is it really gonna be a crasy league with 7-8 title contenders? Any thoughts? Should I change something else on the clubs to make them really strong? I wanna have hard challenge playing for the title.

i think thats enough to make you league become great challenge....to make it more challenging i think you must edit others club from another league (top 3 club from england,italy,holland,france,portugal) finance too so you have more challenge in ChL too...

ps : it would be nice if you share your database too :)

It's much closer now. I went on holiday with new save. After 20 games Barce were first with 45pts, second Sevilla and Real M with 43, Atletico had 42 and Valencia ~39. So, lordshanice just tell me which club you want and which teams in which division to make stronger. I'll set up the database for you.