Making your own modified league

Frutty

Reaction score
Hi, in this topic I will show you how to edit a league by yourself.
I saw that many people wants some people to upgrade the leagues with Promotions and Relegations and I will show you how to make this properly without any problem.

First go to your Data Editor. It is where you installed the game and Sean has showed up in another topic where you found it.

Open it up and Load 9.3 Database or an newer Update of this patch, but don't load 9.2.

I will choose TFMS Data Update, an Update of 9.3 Patch, which contain the January Transfers.

OK, now Press OK and let it load.
After it loaded, go to Competitions and type there your league you want to modify:(I chose Premier League)

Select your league and you will see it more detalied.
Go to teams you will see that league teams(in my case Premier League Teams)

Choose what team you want to "fire" from that league and press Swap. I will Swap from Premier League the team of Newcastle and I will replace its place with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

and now I modified/changed this league's teams.

Wolves have been in Championship and Newcastle in Premier League, but now we changed the places vice-versa. Now save the database as your own named(you can't save it and under-write the 9.3 Patch), load your FM and play!

I hope this helped a bit and if you need help with making your leagues, ask me here and I will be glad to help!
Enjoy!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am really sorry for the second post, but, no comment?

Well you got 2 thanks from it so im sure people are taking notice. ;)

Any problems with changing the leagues?
Or maybe questions?
I would like to help you!

Is it possible to stop a team entering champions league
In my case I want to stop porto and sporting being in the CL

Yes, for sure, just go to that team(searching it in Clubs), go to Competitions(I think, not sure, I don't have anymore FM)and there will see the League they are in and the European League they are.
There is a box sticked and it says "Champions League". Just unstick that box and you won't have them anymore in CL. :D

Yes, for sure, just go to that team(searching it in Clubs), go to Competitions(I think, not sure, I don't have anymore FM)and there will see the League they are in and the European League they are.
There is a box sticked and it says "Champions League". Just unstick that box and you won't have them anymore in CL. :D

well unfortunately they are
I also changed their position history so they weren't top2 but still didnt make a difference

i need some help pls i want to make a maltese league can you help me thanks

i need some help pls i want to make a maltese league can you help me thanks

Well yes, I can show you how to do, but it is pretty much to work and really difficult.
Just post here the clubs from Malta and I will make them and give you the database.
And tell me too what database you would like.

Well yes, I can show you how to do, but it is pretty much to work and really difficult.
Just post here the clubs from Malta and I will make them and give you the database.
And tell me too what database you would like.

premier div teams are Floriana Fc. valleta. Sliema. Hiberians. Birkirkara. Tarxien R. Qormi. Dingli s. Victoriosa stars. Marsaxlokk.

and the first div teams are pieta,Hamrun s. san gwann.Melita.balzan.st.georges.mosta, st patricks.Mqabba,msida

And the FA Trohpy Like FA cup in england
And the Sper Cup league winner against cup winner
Detabase 9.3.0
Thanks mate you be a hero in malta if you can help *** :))))

Last edited:
maltese league

plsssss some one mayk the maltese league. pls Frutty ife you maykit your yhe next hero of malta and your be on the next flag of malta:)

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Aw leman sipt min hajamiluna league malti

Hey was wondering if u could put a Spanish club in premiership,my brother goes real or barca n we tried it but it stops when the he is drawn for super cup because his matches clash therefore the game doesn't continue? Also I was wondering if I could make a new database with all the top teams in one league jus for a bit of a chalenge wud it be possible??

Hey was wondering if u could put a Spanish club in premiership,my brother goes real or barca n we tried it but it stops when the he is drawn for super cup because his matches clash therefore the game doesn't continue? Also I was wondering if I could make a new database with all the top teams in one league jus for a bit of a chalenge wud it be possible??

Yh there are many available
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=814

Wen I swap realadrid with a team from epl it always stops wen It comes to a time wen real have 2 fixtures on the same day how do I fix this I swapd them wit Stoke lol

Alright, i wanna make it harder fr myself so how do i make point deduction ?

i wanna make a data base with the regional teams i.e bromsgrove?? also i hear some teams in the regional divisons have new players that aren't in the game would i have to create them or should i look at chris22's update?
IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DO THIS?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Alright, i wanna make it harder fr myself so how do i make point deduction ?

i think if you get the FMRT editor then load it go to the league where the team is the look for the team. on the table look at points the click there and put - and however many points you want deducted. not sure how to do it on the main editor though