Making your own modified league

i wanna make a data base with the regional teams i.e bromsgrove?? also i hear some teams in the regional divisons have new players that aren't in the game would i have to create them or should i look at chris22's update?
IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DO THIS?

Yes, you can create them in Data Editor, but for sure with a lot of work.
After you finished the clubs, you can add them in a League by doing how I said in my first post.

Wen I swap realadrid with a team from epl it always stops wen It comes to a time wen real have 2 fixtures on the same day how do I fix this I swapd them wit Stoke lol

I think you did something wrong and please, use the proper English because I can't understand nothing and I can't help you.

Yes, you can create them in Data Editor, but for sure with a lot of work.
After you finished the clubs, you can add them in a League by doing how I said in my first post.
ok thanks for this

Last edited:
i cant find the editor

follow these instructions if you have vista!

Start > Computer > HP( C : ) > Program Files > Steam> Steam Apps > Common > Football Manager 2009 > Tools > Data Editor > Load The Application

Last edited:
follow these instructions if you have vista!

START > COMPUTER > HP( C : ) > PROGRAM FILES > STEAM > STEAM APPS > COMMON > FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 > TOOLS > DATA EDITOR > LOAD THE APPLICATION

I would love if you wouldn't write with Caps.

Is there anyone who can make montenegro football league 1st and 2nd please?

Contineltial cups

Anyone figured out how the contineltial cups pick teams from league not beeing played?

In my case:

I have created a World League with the best team from all over the world, witch ofcause resaulted in the big league getting emtyed. Example English Premier League have none teams so in the second season upscure teams from the english lower league will enter the EURO contintial cups.

It could ofcause be solved by diasbling the Continental cups but i would actually like them to be there because i like the tournament strukture, with kval round, euro-querificients and group play witch i cant create in a new tournament.

So the question is, how do continential cups pick teams for the next season and it is possible to change it?

Anyone figured out how the contineltial cups pick teams from league not beeing played?

In my case:

I have created a World League with the best team from all over the world, witch ofcause resaulted in the big league getting emtyed. Example English Premier League have none teams so in the second season upscure teams from the english lower league will enter the EURO contintial cups.

It could ofcause be solved by diasbling the Continental cups but i would actually like them to be there because i like the tournament strukture, with kval round, euro-querificients and group play witch i cant create in a new tournament.

So the question is, how do continential cups pick teams for the next season and it is possible to change it?

Is this for FM09 or FM10?

Any problems with changing the leagues?
Or maybe questions?
I would like to help you!

Hello I am looking for the French database to play in cfa-cfa2 FM 2009, is it difficult to modify and where to find it

Thank a lot for your help