thorinkor

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Need 2x inside forwards, CF (complete forward) and a playmaker for Malaga - budget = 9mil €.

For CF I'll try to go with Lukaku of course, but I'd like you to post any offers as I'm not sure if I can get him for a reasonable price.. for playmaker I'm planning to get Verratti, but I don't know if he's good enough in the latest FM (11.3).

BTW going to launch a 4-1-2-2-1 here with 2 inside forwards, and a complete forward - Barca style :)

If you are in the first season you should keep in mind that you will be getting Buonanotte at the end of the season who can play either wing, so you don't want to fill his spot for next season. Dudu might be old but he is still a good player.

Yee, noticed it before. Dudu is indeed quite good as inside forward, but then I need a playmaker (that's what i wrote ;) )

Anyway I still need at least one inside forward, complete forward and a playmaker.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:55 AM ----------

ok, got Lukaku and nice playmaker.. now I just need one AMR inside forward - 1,3 mil € left, but I can sign with monthly instalments... any ideas?

You can take a look at Tom from Litex, I'm not sure if he'll be good enough though.

Doka Madureira, again from Litex too, he usually plays on the left but might be good on the right too. He's the better one of them too.

In my save Tom is a first team player for Wigan in the Premiere League and Doka is in Spartak Moscow.

got Hazard for.. 18 mil € :p 48-month installments ftw, hope I won't get broken :D