GCFCconner

Reaction score
View attachment 185457View attachment 185458

im currently 2nd place. Equal points with real but behind on goals. Im still in the champs league and the cup. I edited the db to give me a sugar daddy before i started. Have 25mil to spend but my chairman could raise this. Glenn Stiemans (LB/CB) Jesus Paz (CM/DM/CB/RB) are regens, pretty quality but not really ready for 1st team yet.

Where do you think i need to strengthen and who do you think i should sign?

cheeeeerrrs! :)

i think you just need a better goalkeeper

I'm not so excited about Zapata, but he seems to be doing fine for you according to his average rating.

I think you need a bit of height and physicality upfront as your forwards are quite small so a stiker who can head the ball could benefit you add some depth to your squad. Was thinking of someone like llorente, dzeko or Necid?

I think you should use Neymar as AML and Afellay as AMC, but the rest is good enough to win the title

Can you give me a screenshot of Varane and Hazard? also how do you play Hazard? Inside forward ?

i think you just need a better goalkeeper

That is what i was thinking but only thing is ochoa is my vice captain. Leverkusen did however just offer me Alder for 20mil so I think im going to have to buy him.

I think you need a bit of height and physicality upfront as your forwards are quite small so a stiker who can head the ball could benefit you add some depth to your squad. Was thinking of someone like llorente, dzeko or Necid?

Sweet thanks, will have a look into a bigger striker.

I think you should use Neymar as AML and Afellay as AMC, but the rest is good enough to win the title

I have used Neymar at AML abit but he seems to play better at AMC for me, will try switch them around abit and see how it works.

Can you give me a screenshot of Varane and Hazard? also how do you play Hazard? Inside forward ?
View attachment 185645View attachment 185646
I play hazard as a inside forward - attack but alter the sliders to look like this.. View attachment 185647 Also play him at AMC sometimes when Neymar is out and he is quality there aswell!

Mario Balotelli(22 Y/old) and Antonio Cassano(30 Y/) old are both at man city, haven't been playing, are unhappy and are transfer listed. Dont know if it would be a good move to go for either of them but it is very tempting. Especially Super Mario, would be great cover for ST/AML/AMR. What you think?

Balotelli would never accept a cover role. He would spit out the dummy pretty quick.

hmmm true that. flag that idea then. I just signed Alder for 19.5mil deal. what should i do with Ochoa? try and get rid of him?

you could use him as back-up even if he is too good for that. If Adler gets a long term injury you have a decent back-up. How high are his wages?

he is on 60k per week. 5k appearance fee, 6k clean sheet. But i have heaps of room in my wage budget.