mcindo

Reaction score
I'm on my first season and winter transfer window is just around the corner. Everything is going well atm however I need a decent striker (preferably a DLF type) to help Rondon upfront. RVN isn't performing very well. Can anyone help? My budget is 7-8mil btw

Last edited:
The solution might be closer than you think, give Malaga youngster Juanmi a go in that position. He will develop to be a world class player.

I loaned him out he performed well in U19 games but somehow didn't perform well in senior level. I need a good striker that can get me goals or help Rondon to score. If you look at the pic my top scorer is a DC which is incredible and embarrassing at the same time :D

View attachment 247867

sry for the pic i honestly dont know how to put it up

Last edited:
My honest opinion is that you don't necessarily need a new player, I think you need to change your system. Rondon is a quality striker, arguably one of the best with development, and he is more or less doing for you now what he should be (scoring just as much as he is setting up goals for others). IMO, he should be your dlf and you should be looking for a poacher or similar player to RVN. Either that or I'd move Belhanda and Cazorla further up and play them in winger positions where they can use their advantages better (that'll get you more goals alone!)