SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
I've just started a new game with Malaga, and they're budget is good, but I'm not very good in foreign leagues as I don't know who to buy..

So I'm looking for players all over to strengthen my squad to push for possibly Europe.

Thanks. :)

Badelj MAMC
VrsjalkoDR
Ibanez DL
this three from zagreb

Neuton D LC from a brazilian club

Eneyama

Haris Medunjanin - great AMC

FC-Yaya Sanogo, Vaclav Kadlec
MIDFIELD-Badelj, Javi Martinez,
DEF-Galeano, Vrsaljko, Varane
GK-Carini, try Sergio Asenjo

Hope this helps a bit

Kadlec, Lucas, Neuton were my favourite boughts with Malaga. I reached the spanish cup quarter final and lose finally 6-5 on aggregate against atletico, though I am 4th in the league after 25 games

Any suggestions for keepers as Sergio Asenjo is out for 4 months, don't want to spend too much.

Vincent Enyeama (sp) plays in Israel, top keeper, for peanuts too. Griffiths might be worth a look too for striker, not sure how he does in Scotland. Check Zezinho too (Santos).

rensing does the job and it´s a fre transfer. eneyama is foreign and u can only have 3 non european players. check Rui Patrício from Sporting Portugal, Beto from Porto

GK - Carini, for free AND gets spanish nationality when you get him. Speaks spanish, too.

Don't get Sanogo, he starts injured so you won't have him till the end of the season. Kadlec's a good shout.

What formation will you use, and what positions do you find weakest?

GK - Enyeama, Carini, Andrade.

Masilela is a great left-back for peanuts. Adil Rami, fantastic centre-half. Anthony Annan ball winner, Milan Badelj attacking mid, Oscar Cardozo beast of a striker.

Also, considering you're not gonna beat Barça and Madrid in your first season, you could try to get a few youngsters with that budget, and loan some players that are currently out of favor at major clubs.