LiamMurray

Reaction score
Malaga-CF-Logo.jpg

Full Name : Málaga Club de Fútbol, S.A.D.
Nickname : Los Boquerones
Year Founded : 1948
Stadium : La Rosaleda(28,963)
Chairman : Abdullah Al Thani
Manager : Liam Murray
Transfer Budget : 7.75 Million & 325k P/w Wages

In a shock decision Malaga have sacked Manuel Pellegrini and appointed an unknown manager going by the name of Liam Murray what makes this decision even stranger is he has no history with the club and is from Scotland in an interview Liam Murray was heard saying "I know i have no experience and it is a risk but when you get offered an opportunity like this you cannot decline".

The Los Boquerones Fans are very wary of this appointment but if Mr.Murray can win games and help them climb the table it will surely win the Fans over.

The first thing Murray is looking to do is bring in some coaches he can communicate with as he does not speak the language very well which could prove to be very difficult.

Adullah Al-Thani has given Murray 7.75 Million for transfer funds.

Malaga have not won a competition from since 1999 and Murray is looking to change that and turn them into a dominating force in Spanish football but that isn't going to happen in the near future and it is going to take time to build and aim for that goal.

Images.ashx

Goalkeepers

Francesc Arnau
Ruben
Galatto

Defenders

Jesus Gamez
Weligton
Helder Rosario
Kris Stadsgaard
Javier Malagueno
Juanito
Manolo Gaspar
Patrick Mtiliga
Manu

Midfielders

Daniel Toribio
Xavi Torres
Sandro Silva
Apono
David Gonzalez
Eliseu
Juanito
Duda
Jordi Pablo
Fernando
Albert Luque
Quincy
Nabil Baha

Forwards

Fernando
Albert Luque
Quincy
Nabil Baha
Edinho
Salomon Rondon
Sebastion Fernandez

Player Mentioned more than once can play in both positions

Last edited:
I Like The OP Mate! It's A Good Read, Keep It Up, iv Just Updated My Story if You Want A Lokk. A Bit Like Yours But In Scotland, Trying To Make It Big, With An Unlikely Team :D Well Done Though Keep It Up :)

ughhh messed my op up lucky i saved it to notepad lol

Fixed it :)