a foreground sugar daddy gives you a lot of money over the season, just like man city.
a background sugar daddy gives you a little bit money until the club's stature has progressed. For example if you are in the second division you will get money, but if you get promoted he will stop.
and a underwriter is someone like abramowitch. he will cancel all the debts at the end of the season.

it's very possible as i know i've just done it won the league by 5 points and reached Europa League final but sadly lost it 2-0 to OL

This was in 2012/2013 with a final finace of £23 Mil came 4th 1st season,5t second season and 1st in 2012/2013

a must buy is Lukaku as he's got 30+ goals every year for me

lukaku and kadlec was main ones also signed Paulo Henrique in jan as he requested transfer as did Srna when offered another 12 mil as changed expectatiation

and signed Hazard with my final league position bonus as offered for 10 mil

Lukaku 4+6 over 48M
Kadlec 975k
Henrique 3+4 over 48M
Srna 3+4 over 48M
Hazard 8 mil + 40 % Profit

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

ps Babacar on loan but now signed perma

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

also sold Duda for 7 Mil and Silva for 2 Mila and Gasbar 3 Mil

IRL malaga are rich enough but i think its a bit overrated really. they havent spent all that much(altho prob are offering big wages) but transfer budget isnt all that great.

if they really had all this money, you'd think they'd invest in players like mata or someone like kaka. if they are so rich then most footballers would jump at the chance to live in malaga for a team on the up.

reminds me a bit of qpr remember how ppl said tey were the richest team in the world and they made 'smart' signings and once they got prem they would splash the cash

Last edited:
how much wages they given over the hill players like rvn hardly spending wiesley imo

still a marquee signing at the end of the day, it will also boost shirt sales.. as I said they are spending wisely and I guarantee you next season they will go after a marquee striker too.

Unlike Man Ci£y they aren't throwing £100m and hoping for the best.. they are spending wisely in those terms.

its not like city have been a failure tho, they spend that money but got third in the league, werent that far off top either despite not really getting out of 2nd gear all season.

well anyway irl looks like they after santi carzola so will prob be their 3rd real signing imo(the left back, toulalan being other 2)

City haven't been a failure no.. but for the money spent the squad is quite poor.

City will continue to spend huge amounts of money and whilst Malaga haven't gone round bidding £150m on messi and co they obviously have a clever strategy/plan in mind and will work on that it seems.

City haven't been a failure no.. but for the money spent the squad is quite poor.

City will continue to spend huge amounts of money and whilst Malaga haven't gone round bidding £150m on messi and co they obviously have a clever strategy/plan in mind and will work on that it seems.

change squad to player.

here the example where money is spent poor!.

[video=youtube;u9VwVeCgcRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VwVeCgcRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

poor douche

im currently playing with malaga, in my third season. I've finished 3 two years in a row and won the cup the first season. I really excpected a lot of money when i picked malaga, but the money never comes. You have to build malaga like all other normal teams. A tip is to use rondon; he scored 45 goals in the 1st season, and remember isco at malaga b!

malaga harder than you think got 3rd in every season for three years (won the cup on the last) then got offered the Tottenham job