Not open for further replies.

ubik2012

Reaction score
I run Malwarebytes AV latest version and I always get an alert on this website

"Successfully blocked access to a potentially malcious website 173.241.240.153

type outgoing
port 49627 Process iexplore.exe

Any comments?

There's absolute no chance of anything malicious whatsoever. I have been hear a looooong time and have never had that-and I used Norton.

It'll be a false positive

I've been a member here for 3-4 years and have never had any problems with this site at all. My McAfee loves this place.

There can be issues when downloading content from some users who use external file-share sites but that has nothing to do with FM-Base and all content that is uploaded directly to this site is safe.

Chrome and Firefox detecting as Malware or is it only me?

pic

sUoN9.jpg

All of a sudden google is blocking me from fm base, says the sites riddled with malware?
Had to use an old bookmark to get in.

Oh yeah and before you blame my pc or the weather or something else I'm On my iPhone.

Oh yeah and before you blame my pc or the weather or something else I'm On my iPhone.

It's your IPhone then :p

I use normal google as I hate Chrome and have no problems at all and I use Microsoft essentials security but haven't had any problems at all.

Ha ha yeah must be my iPhone.
Doing it on my laptop too, guess they just somehow coincedently broke at the same time.
Silly me.

My Adaware/Firefox did it for me as well earlier. I clicked the whole 'This is not a virus' link thing and was able to get on after that.

Been lurking around here for a few years and I've never had any problems so hopefully it'll get sorted quickly

cc7480b53af56fb27e6f4d651d3fc045.png

Recently came up for me, I assume that the domains are from adverts (which is strange 'cos I have an adblocker)
This hasn't happened to me before or any of the sort.

my google chrome is also saying that this site has malware :s

It was caused by that malicious advertisement I mentioned in my post above. The advert has already been removed.

The process with getting out status on Google restored has begun so should hopefully be back to normal soon.

This has now been resolved.

One of the advertisements displayed on our site from our ad network was serving malware. Ads were disabled as soon as we noticed the problem.

If you are worried you may have been infected then run a malware scan on your computer. As always, regular malware/virus scans are recommended.

At no time was our website compromised. All of your information stored on FM-Base is all wrapped up safe and secure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.