Gee, that Manuel Pablo fella sounds like a smart cookie! ;)

Jovic will be tearing it up for you guys! What a pickup!

Jovic will be tearing it up for you guys! What a pickup!

I hope so! I asked Lippo if he thought it was unrealistic to go for Jovic and Vallejo but he said go for it, so I did :p Glad I managed to get one of them, hopefully he turns into a world class striker :D

Transfers Part Two:

I have a budget of around £1.3m, but I have gone for free agent signings this window, something I am not used to. Of the players, Lepiller was the only one I'd heard of, thanks to Enrico Pucci's amazing story (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-stories/185808-alpha-romeo-metaphor-ii.html), and Jovic’s future transfer remains the only one which I have paid a fee for. My signings, in chronological order were:

- 25 year old French left wing Matthias Lepiller

- 25 year old Italian centre mid Rodrigo Possebon

- 18 year old Angolan right wing Laste Dombaxe

- 32 year old Cameroonian left back Timothée Atouba

- 29 year old French DM Guy Moussi.

Lepiller and Possebon I expect to challenge for starting positions, Dombaxe is a player for the future and has been loaned to Lillestrøm, and Atouba and Moussi were signed to add depth.

I forgot to screenshot the signing confirmations of Dombaxe and Atouba, sorry :(

So the transfers overall:

Jovic's future transfer isn't shown

Last edited:
I'll be following this! Swedish league should be straight forward to dominate, achieving European success will be a real challenge though!

I'll be following this! Swedish league should be straight forward to dominate, achieving European success will be a real challenge though!

Thank you, I've literally just started reading your Lille story, looks good! :D Hoping Origi and Ibe develop well for you (and Liverpool) :p
I'm hoping I can start to dominate the Swedish league within a couple of seasons, but European success is the goal! I wouldn't mind helping the Swedish national team if the job came up too

Great transfers man, really enjoying this! I have always had a soft spot for Malmo, hope you can become a top threat in Europe :)

Swedish Cup Group Stage:

So we were drawn in Group 1 of the Swedish Cup with Ljungskile, Värnamo (both second tier) and Brommapojkarna (Premier Division), a group which you would expect the reigning Swedish Champions to progress from without too much difficulty.

Game 1: Ljungskile

Our first match, against Ljungskile, came just days after our friendly defeat to Halmia, and we utterly outclassed them in every department. 60% possession to go with 25 shots, 11 on target as opposed to 6 shots, 1 on target for Ljungskile. Yet somehow we contrived to concede on that one shot, and were poor in front of goal. We only found the net once, and that from an offside position, condemning us to a 1-0 defeat, and leaving our fate in the hands of the other teams in our group. Enock Adu’s first half injury was no excuse. Though I didn’t know this at the time, only the top team in each of the 8 groups progresses to the next round, which is therefore the quarter finals. I was expecting a round of 16, with two teams progressing. Suddenly, we’re already skating on thin ice!

POM: Aleksander Kitic (Ljungskile - 8.5, 0G, 0A) Best Malmö player: Anton Tinnerholm (7.0, 0G, 0A)

You will! It takes time to get the right tactic sometimes, heck look at my story at the start! haha

True haha, I invent my own tactics, never download any so it's tough to come up with one to make players I've never heard of click :p One of the best things about your story was the triumph against adversity, so much more interesting than one with immediate success!

Nothing worse than dominating and getting caught with the sucker punch!