SacreBleu

Reaction score
So after four and a half seasons with US Quevilly, unlocking the French hero achievement, my plan was to move to the Italian leagues, managing whoever had a position available. However, after receiving a contract offer from Sampdoria, who would most likely win the Seria B - whether I was managing them or not - I realised the chance of me being offered a job at a team like A.C. Milan or Napoli or Juventus were just as likely, if I just waited for the position to become available.

The problem I have is that the Ligue 1 is going to be absolutely solid, even with the team I've built up, and I just can't be bothered with it. Also, waiting any longer before going into a top job will mean I miss out on building a wonder-kids team, probably my favourite thing to do in FM.

What do?

Any Italian teams to recommend would be nice, however Fiorentina and Udinese are not going to happen, as they both have just signed new managers.

SB

P.S

There is also the other option of going for the Italian Hero achievement, which I think would be quite good fun, however this would mean I don't get to manage the really exciting real players in the Seria A, unless they're still playing at 58 years old :p

The German Leages are also available in my save, but my manager is French-Italian so that might not work too well and those leagues just dont seem too interesting...