darcyt

Reaction score
Im midway through my first season with the citizens and are on top of the table. My team is the same as the start of the season except i have montanya and pjanic who is injured.
Im playing a 4-4-1-1 formation which is going alright, but i am having having problems defending
Idk if it is because Joe hart or my back four but all my games the opposition score at least once
My back four is zabaleta/montanya Kompany/Richards Nastasic/Lescott Clichy/Kolarow

pls help
any transfer ideas or should i sell??

well personally I don't rate montanya hes ot that great Peruzzi from calgari is cheaper nd better!!! why you don't have balanta in ya team I don't know!! sell lescott and nastasic!!! buy sandro hes rock in cm he will complement yaya too!! plus you need luke shaw hes the best LB in the game who isn't a regen

Eder Balanta or Doria as center backs are good options.But you center backs looks good to me. maybe eder balanta worth it with kompany would be a good team. On the sides you definetely need someone new. try gino peruzzi for the right back, or rafinia from bayern munchen, as far as the left side, ricardo rodriguez from switzerland is good and ben davies from wales is good too and with really good progress. hope it helps

as said by several people sign peruzzi and go all out for marquinhos he is a tank of a cb with kompany tutoring him as well he would become an absolute animal

New defenders

Here are some tips that might help you out! In my Barca save the best future defenders on the game are Stefano Denswil, Marquinhos, Nastasic, Eder Alvarez Balanta, Alex Grimaldo, Gino Peruzzi, Marc Bartra and Doria :)