scott97

Reaction score
hi guys :) i have just started a new season with Man City any advice on who to buy/sell and any good tactic to use with Man City (H) thanks in advance: Scott;)

Depends are U using a Summer update or basic 11.3 database?

As Man city you can sign anyone, I'd say sort out what you want in your tactic and which roles etc. Then search on these forums what the top players for those roles are. Simples.

well id sell Jo..... barry SWP arsenal normally put a good offer in for Johnson .... sell Boyata Sell Stuart Taylor .... YOu will need a LB so go for Jordan Lukaku i know he is young but he is quality never anything under 7.4 for me..... you dont need aguero right away as he isnt that great on this fm dont get why though he miss golden chances..... if your going 1 up front then I'd use Dzeko then that leaves you with a problem as where do you play your captain unless you dont want him as captain (tevez btw) ..... if he doesnt have a role i know its daft but sell him get the un-nessesary wages off the books, because there wage bill is stupidly high.... but im not saying sell tevez because he is immense but if your not going to use him or even look to off load Balotelli because you can buy better proven players for a back-up and £100k p/w is stupid for a back up... SELL VIERA £100k p/w again for a 34 year old is daft ....thats the main problem you have, when you enter negotiations for players they all want 5% extra than they would for someone like newcastle.... plus they have very little HG players so look for rodwell phil jones maybe Baines if he is willing to join.... but as much as city have an ok squad it isnt great really .. I'd build a team around Silva if i were you he is arguably your best player, he can play AMC or AML but retrained AMR so he is a huge + in your squad.... also you will need better coaches franco Baldini....Ventrone... are some of the better ones avaliable to you.... Also if your lucky once youve spent all your budget they will negotiate a transfer for you, i normally try and get fabregas this way, but if fabregas is somebody who you dont want even though he comes under HG then use De Jong and Yaya Toure as DM one as Anchor man and the other as a Defensive mid .... then put Silva as AMC (attacking midfielder or inside Forward) the its a case of building the team around that way. but certainly reducde the wages FFS as its just daft + city academy isnt that great really so look for young quality players... also Juan mata is class ;)