Man City 2009/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
I for one cannot wait to manage Man City in next season's Football Manager!

annoying man city managers, but at least man city give you a good fight for the league :S

I for one cannot wait to manage Man City in next season's Football Manager!
To keep the world happy, ban this eejit. Nobody likes city and if they still have the money, nobody will. go and get lost

pointless city thread again i think its gonna be more imense playing as real to be honest

y is every1 being so harsh on the guy?!

A true FM fan would not make this thread! It's pointless!!!

no point slating the guy he only wanted to tell people he cant wait to manage city
ye city are **** and ye there *****
but no point slatign a guy for tht

Nobody his abusing him personally, we are abusing the fact he has made a thread saying "I CAN'T WAIT TO BE CITY!!" it's just morally wrong.. Unless he's a true City fan :)

agree that ppl shouldnt b slating this guy but dont understand y he is looking forward to it lol. they have only signed a holding midfielder and a shocking striker lol

I am a big city fan and im not really looking forward to managing them. Sure I'll play a game with em cause I love them to death but it would be too easy just like this year.

I am a lot more excited for the actual season. Top 6 is achievable and if not then Hughes gets fired so its win win.

the team you want to manage mate is real madrid

You guy's all suck sweaty man balls. Every year i'd buy a manager game 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 etc, etc.....and every season city's **** team would **** me off. never atract any good names. Couldn't afford the wages if we did. Now city are the mutts nuts and this lad is excited we start with a decent team and can attract top players and you ***** slate him???? you have a pop saying he's not a "REAL" footie manager gamer coz he dosen't want to start as bradford or doncaster or some ****??? Get a grip. I'm sick of rival fans talking **** about my beloved City because you're jealous and scared. P.S. BoundedCascade. City/Celtic??? what the ****!!! Sack Hughes!!! you aint a propper blue. The last thing we need is the 50,000th manager out the door in 10 years. Even Curbishley turned out decent after 10 years. And that was with flaming CHARLTON!!!

You guy's all suck sweaty man balls. Every year i'd buy a manager game 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 etc, etc.....and every season city's **** team would **** me off. never atract any good names. Couldn't afford the wages if we did. Now city are the mutts nuts and this lad is excited we start with a decent team and can attract top players and you ***** slate him???? you have a pop saying he's not a "REAL" footie manager gamer coz he dosen't want to start as bradford or doncaster or some ****??? Get a grip. I'm sick of rival fans talking **** about my beloved City because you're jealous and scared. P.S. BoundedCascade. City/Celtic??? what the ****!!! Sack Hughes!!! you aint a propper blue. The last thing we need is the 50,000th manager out the door in 10 years. Even Curbishley turned out decent after 10 years. And that was with flaming CHARLTON!!!

I didnt said sack him I said if we dont achieve top 6 (which is what the Owners said we HAVE to achieve) then he will be fired. I dont think he is the proper manager to take us places that we want to be. If he does a good job and proves me wrong then good if not then so be it. Dont say **** about me not being a proper blue. I love City with all my heart and I just want them to do well, if that means Hughes stays so be it so long as he is getting results.

i think man city have no chance in the epl and the only people that go man city are people that cant play the game and need money to do well. YOU CANT BUY THE LEAGUE. MAN CITY ARE ****!!!!!!!!!!

i think man city have no chance in the epl and the only people that go man city are people that cant play the game and need money to do well. YOU CANT BUY THE LEAGUE. MAN CITY ARE ****!!!!!!!!!!

........... Chelsea...... hmm case in point.

Back