Man City 2009/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K
........... Chelsea...... hmm case in point.
yeh chelsea didnt buy the LEAGUE mate . they bought players from abroad. the only way that man city will do well is if players like torres, gerrard, lampard etc , get injured.

yeh chelsea didnt buy the LEAGUE mate . they bought players from abroad. the only way that man city will do well is if players like torres, gerrard, lampard etc , get injured.

Shows what you know about football. Seriously you think that a team with Robinho, Adebayor, Tevez, Ireland, Barry and arguably one of the best keepers in the EPL Shay Given along with the probability of Kolo Toure cant even challenge for a top 4 spot? If so then I dont know whats wrong with you

i never said they couldnt challenge in the top4 (now that arsenal are out the race) i just think they have no chance of challenging for the number one spot. i think liverpool will win it.

Ok fine, I misunderstood you I guess. I dont think we will win either.... realistically anyway. I would love it and with a good run of results we very well could but we need defence and a much better away form. I think its between Chelsea and Liverpool this year though.

Ok fine, I misunderstood you I guess. I dont think we will win either.... realistically anyway. I would love it and with a good run of results we very well could but we need defence and a much better away form. I think its between Chelsea and Liverpool this year though.
yeh chelsea and liverpool. man utd wont win it with the loss of ronaldo. city could realistically challenge for 3rd place.

united will win it again, only have lost to very top players like.. but ill say its going be a very interesting season this year lads:D

I for one cannot wait to manage Man City in next season's Football Manager!

I for one cannot wait to manage Tottenham Hotspurs in next season's Football Manager! well it will be basically the same first team with maybe crouch... XD

It's annoying hoe people say Man United could not possibly win the league this season just because Ronaldo and Tevez have gone. 11 players are on the pitch, not 2. Valencia could prove a top player with the service of Carrick, Anderson. And so could Owen if he could stay fit.

tbh i reckon arsenal are gonna be out the top 4 realisticly, it'll be a 3 way race between man city, everton and tottenham, i'm a liverpool fan thru an thru but i reckon everton will ****** it

Back