Maghis

Reaction score
i use 4 defender DL-DC-DC-DR
for DL i got gareth bale,gael clichy, and jetro willem (he doesnt develop well :( i will sell him in the future)
for DC i got vincent kompany,kurt zouma,nastasic,and raphael varane
for DR i got maicon and michah richard (often injury and he is injury now :()

i play raphael varane as a DR now untill richard is recovered
i train gael clichy to play as DR now.

so I need a good defender for DL/DC/DR. if i got a DL i will continue to play gael clichy as a DR, if I got a DC i will play raphael varane as a DR.

thinking of sergio ramos,alves,and mascherano. i want to buy david alaba but he is already in MU :(

sorry for bad english

i use 4 defender DL-DC-DC-DR
for DL i got gareth bale,gael clichy, and jetro willem (he doesnt develop well :( i will sell him in the future)
for DC i got vincent kompany,kurt zouma,nastasic,and raphael varane
for DR i got maicon and michah richard (often injury and he is injury now :()

i play raphael varane as a DR now untill richard is recovered
i train gael clichy to play as DR now.

so I need a good defender for DL/DC/DR. if i got a DL i will continue to play gael clichy as a DR, if I got a DC i will play raphael varane as a DR.

thinking of sergio ramos,alves,and mascherano. i want to buy david alaba but he is already in MU :(

sorry for bad english

That sounds like an awful season to be honest, buying all the top established players is very boring and easy. Try finding youngsters.

That sounds like an awful season to be honest, buying all the top established players is very boring and easy. Try finding youngsters.

my 1st savegame in fm 2013 :p what youngsters i need the name :S
currently want to bid cesar azpilicueta

my 1st savegame in fm 2013 :p what youngsters i need the name :S
currently want to bid cesar azpilicueta

Maybe try not buying all the defenders on the game.....let those you have bought (which is already too many) settle!

You are pretty much settled with what you got.
I would truly go for Azpilicueta, Rafael or Debuchy.
A defensive line of Azpilicueta - Varane - Kompany - Bale(retrain him do DL!!) is a killer one.

Nastasic develops into a great CB!

Pair him with Kompany and have Zouma & Lescott as backup.
Zabaleta is also great to rotate with Richards:S

For DL i'd go with Alaba or Santon. For Right I'd probably go for Walker. Middle Shawcross and Kompany.