look good, would you say the wingers are better when inverted like you use? left foot on right (Nasri) & and right foot on left (Silva)

Mate it depends and what players your team has and have in mind that the wide midfielers are not only cutting inside but are crossing from the line.I believe is better to have a midfieler with opposite foot because the full backs are crossing a lot.But if you don't have this kind of player,it's ok to put one with the same foot.I am playng now MAN U and Valencia is fantastic on the right flank.

This is a great tactic!
Its too strong with corners!!!
So far with Man Unt in 12 matches i have 11wins, 1 loose with 38/4 goals.
When i finish the season i ll post some screenshots.

This is a great tactic!
Its too strong with corners!!!
So far with Man Unt in 12 matches i have 11wins, 1 loose with 38/4 goals.
When i finish the season i ll post some screenshots.

Thanks Man!!!I hope it will keep going well for you.

I updated the corners..In attacking corners,change the box to box midfieler with the left center back..Your team will get a lot more goals from corners!!If you don't have a good box to box midfieler that can score goals,then switch it to the original version.

Last edited:
Hi,sorry for my english,download this tactic,1-my striker have complete forward role- is it right,2-what kind of the striker is better- strong or pacy?Please recommend me some strikers and amc for middle teams(everton,psv,shalke).Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,sorry for my english,download this tactic,1-my striker have complete forward role- is it right,2-what kind of the striker is better- strong or pacy?Please recommend me some strikers and amc for middle teams(everton,psv,shalke).Thanks.

Carlos Vela is for sure a good signing and for the role of anvanced forward and for the role of the shadow striker.If you play Everton,i think Lukaku will be a good player for this tactic for the role of the advanced forward.Maybe Mirallas will fit for that role too.Mate i didn't play the tactic with a strong striker upfront.With city i played Aguero.You must test the tactic to see how it plays first..As for the other question you made i believe a complete forward can play as an advanced forward.

Who is your striker?With what team will you test the tactic?I want to see the roster to tell you my opinion.

I play for Borussia Dortmund,first season(play 7 games-win 6,1 draw),Lewandowski,Dybala,Werner play as complete forward,Reus,M.Myer,Mhitoryan as a shadow striker...You know the squad Borussia Dortmund,and what your advice...

I play for Borussia Dortmund,first season(play 7 games-win 6,1 draw),Lewandowski,Dybala,Werner play as complete forward,Reus,M.Myer,Mhitoryan as a shadow striker...You know the squad Borussia Dortmund,and what your advice...

I think Lewandowski suits perfect for the role of advanced forward..The position of swadow striker is a llittle wired.When i played city aguero didn't play well there.For me Willshere,vela in first season and Lamela in second season played better.I see you are playing Reus as a shadow striker.Does he play well?And please tell me your first eleven.I see that you have 3 very good center backs,Sven Bender is perfect as ball winning midfieler and always is my first transfer in every team i play.Nuri sahin box to to box?Have you signed anyone for right full back?I see that Dortmund don't have any player there.Full backs are vital because they play a big part in offensive moves.

Last edited:
For me it's the best tactic for FM 14. Thank's

Thanks!I tried a lot of tactics,a lot of combinations and i ended up in this.I believe that is a good tactic to win titles,with nice football and very strong corners!

My first 11: gk-Wanderfeller,lb-shmizler,rb-pieschak(nyom),cb-balanta,hummels(papasopulos),bwm-bender(diame),box to box- sahin(gundogan),right wingers-blashukovski(mhitaryan),left winger-grosskroits(reus),shadow striker- reus(mhitaryan,m.myer),advanced forward- lewandowski(abemiyang,werner).I dont understand where is the best position for Reus and Mhitaryan...Can you show the screen of you advanced forward(his instructions).sorry for my english,i am from russia.

Last edited:
My first 11: gk-Wanderfeller,lb-shmizler,rb-pieschak(nyom),cb-balanta,hummels(papasopulos),bwm-bender(diame),box to box- sahin(gundogan),right wingers-blashukovski(mhitaryan),left winger-grosskroits(reus),shadow striker- reus(mhitaryan,m.myer),advanced forward- lewandowski(abemiyang,werner).I dont understand where is the best position for Reus and Mhitaryan...Can you show the screen of you advanced forward(his instructions).sorry for my english,i am from russia.

I don't know mate because i didn't play Dortmund.Try Reus as a left Midfieler(he cuts inside)and train him in that position.Mihitaryan don't play as a shadow striker?What corner set piece are you using?My instructions for my striker are only Move in to channels,roam from position.Nothing else.

Last edited:
33 goals for corners in premier league!Carrick had 21 goals in premier league and champions league all from corners!!

The main attributes for each position,also what about ss of your training please