Man City 6-0 Portsmouth

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Swaggering Manchester City turn on the style with a devastating display of attacking football to crush Portsmouth at Eastlands.

More...

shocked me this one did, anyone see it?

not that shocking.

Jo, Elano, Robinho & SWP in attack

Johnson and Ireland in midfeild, Ireland played really well

To be honest, I expected this game to be a draw or Portsmouth to win, did not expect to win 6-0. Good to see the Brazilians scoring, aswell as Ched Evans!

Man City have a swish team already. Just imagine how good they will be after the January window.

and team with michael ball and darius vassell will take some work before i take them seriously

City are on a hype ova dis, im sure this happened last season, a mint start then average for the rest of the season, i know its a lil diff wid the quality they have now, but they still need to know there place in Manny...

Second!

Yeh as don't forget they got beat 4-1 just a week earlier by Chelsea the team they are trying to become.

Man city had a good team before they got taken over by abu dabi... but they were young and thin on experience. Now redknapp can shut the **** up about the england team and focus on the shambles that are pompey.