goal2581999

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently managing the Man city. Could someone please tell me who I should sell/buy????

Just Offload Tevez and replace him with a youngster
with the current roster of ManCity i dont see anything you need ATM

- Bale for LB
- Ganso / Hamsik as CM
- Fellaini / M'Vila as DM (Eventual replacement for De Jong / Yaya)
- Hazard / Neymar / Gotze as LW (Put Silva on the right)
- Pato / Cavani as a striker (Presuming you're playing Aguero in the hole)

That's who I bought when I did a mega-bucks-city save anyway;)

I find that all City really needs or actually does buy is a Central midfielder and a left winger, for example i find that they always seem to go for Hazard and Fellaini and they work wonders for them, you also have the choice of M'vila and Ayew for centre mid and Gotze for left winger.

u need RB as well, sime vrsaljko is your best choice... which formation do u use?

i used 4-5-1 and won the league and euro first 3 seasons.....definitely spend all ya transfer money first season.

I grabbed lahm LB, Maicon RB, Thiago Silva CB, Cavani AMR and Busquets DMC.

I would advise to get fellaini or m'villa for central midfield on the cheap in first season or 2.

Sorry for hijacking a thread which seems to have been needlessly bumped but i was curious, i've never done a city save, is the transfer budget similar every season? e.g. season 1 - 100m season 2-90m season 3-100m Or is it like season 1 100m season 2- 30m? Thanks if you can answer :)

i was just using that as an example lol, i've never played with city so i don't know how much they get in the first season i was just curious as to what their usual budget was at an average

1st season 50-80 depending on how well you think you can do and since winning the league season 1 & 2 the budget for season 2 and 3 were 100m