Status
Not open for further replies.

szydelko88

Reaction score
any tactic suggestions for my man city team? we are consistenly top 5 but i want to know how to get that bit further and win the league. cheerzzz.

my man city team 1st season:

J Hart

T Taiwo
S Campbell
R Dunne
M Richards

S Wright-Phillips
G Barry
E Davids
Robinho

Ronaldo
Ricardo Oliviera

(Y)

could buy witsel, di maria, fazio, cardozo

aguero fazio messi silva veloso moutinho should help

got veloso, have sold witsel, cardozo is away on loan. I am really strong in every position... i just dont understand where its going wrong. Take a look at the team i gots and recommend a formation pleeeease (Y)

Try my 4-4-2. Setting the base mentality a couple of notches higher than I have would probably help given the amount of flair players you seem to have, a bit more creativity would also probably be an idea. That will tighten you up defensively while giving some of those flair players room to shine. Pushing your fullbacks forward like that as standard is just going to cause troubles for you down the wings and there's a nasty hole in the left hand side of your midfield every time you get caught on the break at the moment. You could probably add one more free role to your team for each variation - I'd suggest using an FC in the deep lying striker role for that.

You look loaded with attacking players with very few 'water carriers' and defenders. I'd suggest signing at least one more MC with DMC abilities, unless one of those AMCs has good abilities in that role.

4-2-0-3-1 tactics are probably the way forward in the premiership but you don't have the personnel for that so a solid basic 4-4-2 without leaving holes will allow you to pick up those points which turn top 5 to top 3 and ultimately championship seasons when you adjust things to suit how you manage and your individual players.

my city team 1st season
gk:akinfeev-hart
rb:zabaleta-onouha
lb:zhirkov-mattock
cb:dunne-richards-billy jones
cm:mark noble-kompany-michael johnson
amf:wright phillips-robinho-arshavin-kalou(loan)
fw:agbonlahor-vager love-santa cruz-gomis

5th in prem and in uefa cup final. im using a 4-2-2-2 formation very attacking seems to be very good away from home was 3-0 to liverpool at half time at anfield and came back to win 3-4. also beat man utd 3-0 with formation

check dates before posting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.