we're not gonna tell you how to play the game. work out which positions you want to strengthen, then come and ask and we'll give you some recommended players, put the work in

I know how to play the game, i put all because i wan't to strengthen all areas of my team.

you dont need all areas to be improved you already have a good team, its not hard to work out which players are good when your man city, like the guy said just go into player search and have a look, jesus man.

Alright Ladies, he asked for help and all youre giving him is ****, as a city fan id say the following positions need strengthening

LB- Fausto Pinto, Jerome Boateng, Cristian Ansaldi

CM- Marek Hamsik, Mezut Ozil, Yoann Gourcuff

ST- Antonio Di Natale, Alberto Gilardino, Romelu Lukaku, Roberto Acquafresca

I'd just bring in Vargas from Fiorentina to play lb(good cover for the whole left side) and Gourcuff from Bordeux, maybe bring in a young striker like Neymar to improve and still be good back up for Tevez and Adebayor

I'd just bring in Vargas from Fiorentina to play lb(good cover for the whole left side) and Gourcuff from Bordeux, maybe bring in a young striker like Neymar to improve and still be good back up for Tevez and Adebayor
cant get neymar first season

Didnt realise that, i bought him a few seasons in when he's a great player