TheVillan

Reaction score
I am looking for a AMC who is a 'goal-machine'. I have picked TheBetterHalf's Plug and Play Deep and Wide 4-2-3-1 and atm the starting lineup is.

Hart
Boateng Lescott Toure Kolarov
De Rossi Y. Toure
Gourcuff - Silva - Robinho
Adebayor

In his tactics he says AMC - Goalmachine? and I can't find one in my opinion who will score, suggestions please?

How much money and what season.

If you have £52m, get Aguero. Its his buy out clause.

80 Million Left - First Season - v6 Around the World update.

Play silva as a trequartista (sp?) was awesome for me...

Mario Balotelli has been a make shift AMC for me, and did very well.

Check out Toni Kroos, Marek Hamsik, and Sergio Canales. All score quite a few.

Seeing's as I've just got Balotelli and Dzeko I think I'll be fine, Just going to train them both to play AMC and whoever works out best I'll play there but atm Gourcuff can play AMC and AMR Balotelli :)

Play Gourcuff there and Silva on the right.

Yeah yeah.. Gourcuff is v. good there, not sure he's the goalscoring type though.

Just played it like that and put on Dzeko and Adam Johnson for Robinho and Adebayor with amazing results, although it was against Blackpool, Adebayor fired in two and Gourcuff did fantastically well with a 4 - 0 win on the opening day.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Don't play Dzeko AMC :|

I'm not going too.

Gourcuff is a very good goalscorer. On my Inter save he got 13 in his first season, joining on deadline day. His second season for me and he has 2 goals in 4 games. Was playing CM for much of the first season, moved him to AM for this. Hazard is giving him a push for a first team place though.

Silva and Gourcuff are both so good, there is no reason to replace either; they are two of the better AMCs in the game. If you must bring in another player, get an AMR who is faster than Gourcuff and you should have no trouble with goal scoring or depth in attacking midfield positions. Silva and Gourcuff can both score tons at AMC, and if needed, cover for AML and AMR respectively.^^)

At this point I think you will have more problems with squad harmony than player quality; no matter who you sign you might have a shaky start at first. I would stick with what you have because frankly, all those new players in the first season is already overkill if you ask me. You can win everything with a far worse team than that.

In her tactics she says AMC - Goalmachine? and I can't find one in my opinion who will score, suggestions please?

Just thought I would fix that last bit for you.

As for the best AMC to use. most of the names have been mentioned. I would try Gorcuff in the role to start I have seen a lot of people show shots of him with 20-25 goals a season.