Gump

Reaction score
Okay, I need AML.

David Silva, Ribery & Robben are out of the question already.

I can spend 100 Million euros on AML.

Juan Manuel Vargas, Florent Malouda, Younes Belhanda, Antonio Di Natale

marco marin mesut ozil or di maria or eden hazard personaly i would go for ozil followed closely by di maria and hazard

pick any aml you want

If I could pick anyone, It would be Messi or CR9.

But I cant pick em, Since they dont want to join.

So, I cant pick who I want. ^^)

But I signed Angel Di Maria for 15 Million euros.

Eh, Messi.

Quite impossible.

Tried Walcott, but 51 Million Euros asking price.

Nani, I dont think United will sell.
Vucinic is quality though, and what season are you in?

Vargas is very good. He can also cover as left back but he bags lots of assists and gets a ffew goals as well. Vargas is your best bet but if not go Di Maria, another top quality winger

3 words Angel Di Maria

One of the most quality wingers in the game

Jovetic, Dí Maria, Mata, Ashley Young (not sure if he's world class on 10.3 though)
My personal pick would be Luka Modric. Natural LW, I know he plays better as AMC but will come to city for 30 million and is very tricky on the left, can cross and pass. I've played him there and he's excellent.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Jovetic, Dí Maria, Mata, Ashley Young (not sure if he's world class on 10.3 though)
My personal pick would be Luka Modric. Natural LW, I know he plays better as AMC but will come to city for 30 million and is very tricky on the left, can cross and pass. I've played him there and he's excellent.

I'm currently in a game with Man City, I've got Luis Suarez in the AML position as an Inside Forward, he's got 8 goals and 6 assists with an Average Rating of 7.43

Definitely purchase him if you can mate.

Matthew Etherington.

No but seriously, with £100m, then you have to go for someone like Suarez (above) or Juan Angel Albin. Not the best stats, but can do really well in games.