Man City boss Mancini says Robinho, Given, Santa Cruz can leave

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K
Robinho will probably take himself to Portugal or Brazil,he should have come to Chelsea,he would not have had to face this then...Santa Cruz will probably go somewhere like Fulham,Sunderland etc.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...firms-robinho-shay-given-roque-santa-cruz-can-

http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-boss-mancini-says-robinho-given-santa-cruz-can-leave-1056331

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=218841

Again city fails :D. anyway send Robinho to Porto please. ahah

Enough sources? the last one is portuguese! if you dont believe on them i cant do anything .

How have they failed?? Maximum 25 players in a squad and hes telling some to go because he doesnt think they're good enough/they want first team. Hardly failing....

How have they failed?? Maximum 25 players in a squad and hes telling some to go because he doesnt think they're good enough/they want first team. Hardly failing....

they spent a lot of money on them and essentially used them for 1 season. robinho never played well, santa cruz didnt play often, and given player well. what happened when given was out and hart on loan? 1 keeper left. if hart gets injured they could be in trouble. a lot of money wasted. ruined santa cruzs' and robinhos career

they spent a lot of money on them and essentially used them for 1 season. robinho never played well, santa cruz didnt play often, and given player well. what happened when given was out and hart on loan? 1 keeper left. if hart gets injured they could be in trouble. a lot of money wasted. ruined santa cruzs' and robinhos career
They have the money to waste, hense bringing in 'better' players to replace them, in Mancinis eyes.

Santa Cruz didnt play often because he was injured a lot of the time.

Not many clubs have a great 2nd choice goalkeeper, great goalkeepers need playing time, you cant just keep Given, an unhappy player, on the bench..

A lot of money wasted, but they can waste it.. The owners have billions to waste.

May of ruined the careers but certainly not ruined the bank balance.. They didnt exactly think about playing time before making a big money move (and probably a huge wage rise).

Robinho's career is hardly ruined. He's still a world class football and a lot of teams would want him in their teams.. he just doesn't suit the English game.
He was world class in Spain, and probably would be in Italy too. The English game is just too quick and physical for him, and because of the squad City had, he never really had time to settle into the English game.

Still remember the beautiful lob he scored against Arsenal however :wub:

Given is apparently off to Fulham to be reunited with Mark Hughes and to replace Schwarzer who is off to Arsenal, and Santa Cruz is apparently wanted by Hughes aswell, as Hughes did bring him to England and to Man City of course.

Yeah, I was going to add that Robinho's career isnt ruined. Neither is Santa Cruz' to be honest. Robinho in particular will still be wanted by a lot of good clubs.

I think Robinho will move to Santos permenantly depending on if they can raise the funds.

He wanted to come to Benfas, but couldn't handle the competition x)

I wish we would sign Given, unfortunately if we sign any keeper at all it will probably be Schwarzer :(

not the best choice in sources to be fair, i swear mancini has come out and said he wants to keep these players today???

Back