chriseagles

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a decent CAM who can also play another AM or CM position. I am willing to spend up to 25m, i have been trying to buy Javier Pastore for ages to fill this slot, but Palermo won't budge, any suggestions???

Marco Verratti, Jovetic, Simon Vukcevic, Elano, Wesley Sneijder

Last edited:
Eden Hazard can play as a CM, though I personally wouldn't play him there, not as well rounded as I like my CM's to be. Paulo Henrique's quality and would be my best bet, but some people have had trouble with him adapting in England.
Rakitic, Lucas (São Paulo), Badelj can play as an AMC iirc, Modric.

Maybe Dzagoev? Forgot his first name but his been doing alright for my Chelsea team.
He can't speak English though..

I might try and sign Paulo Henrique, has anyone signed him in the 2010/11 season, if so how much did u sign him for and how does he turn out?

Luka Modric,Lucas (Sao Paulo), Van der Vaart, Jano (Spartak Moscow)

8 million euros on a 48 month plan pre-patch. Yeah, beats me how they went for that...
You'll probably need to pay somewhere in the 17-20 million pounds I'd take it.

World Class and part of the shortlist for player of the year for me in about 2-3 seasons, playing him as a CM.

You already have David Silva mate who is one of the best in that position on the game. But you should go to Lyon and Buy their youngster Clement Grenier. He is awesome and doesnt mind playing as backup for Silva.

How much can i buy Clement Grenier for then? Also if i'm looking at buying Paulo Henrique and/pr Clement Grenier are they easy to buy or do Santos and Lyon make it difficult and not accept?