Man City launch bid for Berbatov

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man City make an audacious bid in excess of £30m to sign Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov from under the noses of rivals United, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Accepted according to Hughes. Will be weird if Berb goes to City though after all the linking with Utd.

i know hes not settled at spurs but i wouldnt really wanna go to city if i was him. can do alot better. has to move today really as i think its all gone a bit too far but if its not united in england i reckon he should look abroad as city are average

Man City agree fee for Berbatov

Tottenham accept Man City's audacious bid of over £30m for Dimitar Berbatov, but the player is in talks with Man Utd.

More...

Man Utd complete Berbatov switch

Man Utd sign Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham in a deal worth £30.75m.

More...

About time. I'm happy that we have him although I still think we could have done with a proper striker as well.

Happy to have a striker, not overly happy that its Berbatov and certainly not happy that it cost over 30m

Fookin ****. Workin all day and I have to hear all this random ****, like City our biddin us and all that.

Glad we got our man, tho he aint worth over 30m, he better be all that all season. Lol at the fact Spurs wont be pursuing complaints against us about speaking to Berb etc, maybe we/Fergie didn't do much wrong after all. Gl to Campbell at Spurs

At least he is tall, should hopefully be able to head in a few of those balls we put in to nobody at the moment.

50m for berbatov and keane ehh

good signing for man u hope he does well