Man City Problem !

• Thread starter Thread starter HaZaRd0uZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4K

HaZaRd0uZ

Reaction score
Every single month i loose £20million and i dont know how to stop this, every time i go to sell a player he just demands money moove and its sometimes more than what he is earning at the moment, heres a screenshot.
33cuix3.jpg

f02p6v.jpg

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong section but i just didnt know where to put it. Cheers 8-|

i did some working out the other day with Man City. They make a huge loss every game due to the wage budget and the size of the stadium. Get the wage budget down, lay off staff or make the stadium bigger

cheers m8, any advie on selling the players that always want 'money moove' ?

Non-football cost is the main problem i think

thats why i dont like playing English league. Each month 5m£ non-football cost thats crazy. In other leagues there is nothing like that

It shouldn't really matter, your board should give you a cash injection about four times a year.

It shouldn't really matter, your board should give you a cash injection about four times a year.

I agree with this.

Man City have a sugar daddy, foreground, which means you get money pumped in like crazy. If you have a background sugar daddy, like Chelsea then any losses are written off.

The players are ebing paid more than their worth, the problem with man city, its either pay them the money to move or keep them and pay their full wage, you'll have to wean it down over time, set yourself a lower wage cap and stick to it, no paying craig bellamy type players more than 35k a week!

Either that, or just run at a loss, there that rich it doesnt matter, I personally dont like spending crazy money, so i'd wittle down the wages over time, but its your call!

cheers, im trying to sell the players with high wages but they always want me to pay their wages untill the end of there contract and the reason im selling them is because of there wages ! :@

WIth those playes your just screwed, unless the other club for some reason gives them the same high wages, try accepting offers only from big clubs.

Do not stop spending; spend more! The more you spend, the more money you will recieve from your "free wheeling chairman". He is not only a fore-ground Sugar Daddy, but his willingness to invest resources in your club is 20. However, he is probably not very patient. Just keep spending and winning and you will end up with a balance of $500M or more :D

Do not stop spending; spend more! The more you spend, the more money you will recieve from your "free wheeling chairman". He is not only a fore-ground Sugar Daddy, but his willingness to invest resources in your club is 20. However, he is probably not very patient. Just keep spending and winning and you will end up with a balance of $500M or more :D
ok, fair enough ha <)

easier said than done mate tbh :\, they always demand money moove no-matter what.

Indeed, you need to evaluate it. Use a calculator if you have to. Do it only for a player you have decided that you definitely don't need or for someone who is being grossly overpaid. I have almost always acceded to their demand because I find it profitable.

Suppose someone who is valued at $8M and is being paid $150k p/w. Now, suppose that I can sell him for $10M. But he wants $50k p/w to move.

If I accept, I have saved (say 50 weeks remaining in the contract) = $10M + ($150k - $50k) * 50 = $15M in a year for that single player. Hope this helps :)

Indeed, you need to evaluate it. Use a calculator if you have to. Do it only for a player you have decided that you definitely don't need or for someone who is being grossly overpaid. I have almost always acceded to their demand because I find it profitable.

Suppose someone who is valued at $8M and is being paid $150k p/w. Now, suppose that I can sell him for $10M. But he wants $50k p/w to move.

If I accept, I have saved (say 50 weeks remaining in the contract) = $10M + ($150k - $50k) * 50 = $15M in a year for that single player. Hope this helps :)
ahh, never thought of it like that tbh, cheers m8 ;)

well it doesnt really matter seen as sheikh mansour has bottomless pockets O_O

Yes, but I still think it would be easier to maintain a smaller squad. Ensuring that everyone gets enough attention can be a ***** otherwise :'(

Plus, it will be easier on his eyes. I also tried giving a Sheikh Mansour to my ManU team but got bored after some time. I could buy Ronaldo for $180M, have a transfer budget of $250M and have it increased by $50-100M during the season and still have $500M or so balance. Not very entertaining in the long run, but tension free <)

Back