Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Right, so having worked my way from Ipswich to Man City via Aston Villa, i need to strengthen my team massively to challenge for the title, the year is 2013 and i need some ideas on players......any suggestions

Reaction score
Right Winger - Alexis Sanchez , Gervinho
Right Back - Gregory Van Der Wiel , Sime Vrasljko
Defensive Midfielder - Moussa Sissoko , Arturo Vidal.

Reaction score
alexis sanchez - chelsea, gervinho - liverpool, vrasljko - real madrid, moussa sissoko - villa, vidal - chelsea

Reaction score
Get Darijo Srna, van der Wiel / Vrsaljko / Azpilicueta & DM - Muamba

Reaction score
right back without a doubt has to be maicon absolute class although can be pricey

Reaction score
Bocchetti - CB
RB- Jorge Fucile or Maxi Pereira, good and cheap.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I bought him in 2013 to Benfica, I'm in 2015 and he made two top class seasons for only 8 million euros, but im filthy rich tho.

In 2013? You are crazy if you think he is good.

Reaction score
balotelli and sliva and milner that play right winger kompany can play defensive midfield but also go for rodwell and kucka Right back go for santon and Mario Fernandes

Reaction score
Right wing - Eljero Elia/Arda Turan
Right back- Davide Santon/Rafinha
Defensive Midfielder - Andrea Poli/Moussa Sissoko/Steven Defour