Man City rocked by Balotelli blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City's Italian international striker Mario Balotelli is ruled out for a month with a knee injury.

More...

Gutted For Mario. It's the same injury that's flaired up again. I'd rest him for the remainder of the season now to get him fully fit again. This is somthing which could potentialy ruin his promising young career if not handled properly.

We should be fine with Tevez/Dzeko/Silva.

That guy do love drugs, since he said that just Messi is better than him.. <)

They'll cope fine without him. Though he has chipped in with some important goals, Dzeko will fill the gap nicely.

Yeah, he did do a hattrick the other day.. but two of the goals were penalties and the other one was in offside :D

hate that kid o.O

He does have a bad attitude. His arrogance leaves a nasty taste in my mouth also especially for one so young who is pure raw talent but is yet to prove himself. I do however think he will turn into a world class player for us.

He does have a bad attitude. His arrogance leaves a nasty taste in my mouth also especially for one so young who is pure raw talent but is yet to prove himself. I do however think he will turn into a world class player for us.

only if he take a break from his attitude.... raw talent indeed. Maybe someone like SAF could shape him ( rooney, ronaldo for example) but Mancini, I doubt... City needs good coach. Mancini is ****. Get Scolari and tittle chalange is there :) It would be fun, tho, we would still kick your a** :D

Dzeko is here now, they should be playing Dzeko in first team before Balotelli nontheless ...

only if he take a break from his attitude.... raw talent indeed. Maybe someone like SAF could shape him ( rooney, ronaldo for example) but Mancini, I doubt... City needs good coach. Mancini is ****. Get Scolari and tittle chalange is there :) It would be fun, tho, we would still kick your a** :D

Underestimate Roberto Mancini at your peril. And i would say the title challange is there now no? The league table and the current form of both teams certainly seems to indicate as such.

As for Ol' Bacon Chops whipping Mario into shape... Maybe. Undoubtedly he is a legendary great manager. That's undeniable as much as i hate to admit it. But his role in turning the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs etc into world class players is questionable in my honest opinion. I mean exactly how hard do you think it was to turn those players into what they became?... "Go out there and show me what you can do son"... "You're gunna be great son, we all know it" etc... Or do you think there was some sort of special training regime that only Fergie is privy too?

These guys were always gunna be top class. The Myth that Fergie turns raw talent into World class superstars is very much exaggerated. It's more truthfull to say Fergie has awesome scouts all over the globe who knows a good thing when they see it. The rest pretty much takes care of itself.

What Fergie does is turn these great players into a team of Champions time and again, and that's why the mans a genius. But don't fool yourself into believing he is some god like figure who crafts immense players out of rough lumps of clay. That's just not the case.

Winning 3 serie as is **** nowadays? Also won coppa italias with 2 cash strapped teams. Dont underestimate him, hes a brilliant manager and hes got the best out of a lot of players (zabaleta, kompany kolo toure, yaya toure, tevez, a johnson etc). Its this underestimation of mancini that gives us a little advantage imo.

Edit: The same scolari who failed with chelsea who had just won 2 titles, would not call him a good manager, if anything he is over rated. He won a world cup with brazil zomfg, they were in their prime!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Winning 3 serie as is **** nowadays? Also won coppa italias with 2 cash strapped teams. Dont underestimate him, hes a brilliant manager and hes got the best out of a lot of players (zabaleta, kompany kolo toure, yaya toure, tevez, a johnson etc). Its this underestimation of mancini that gives us a little advantage imo.

Yeah, Let them keep thinking he's ****. Hear other people say something often enough and the week minded will believe it themselves sooner or later rather than look at the bigger picture and ***** the situation for themselves. That is a very peculiar character flaw in people that has always baffled me oO)oO)XD

Yeah, Let them keep thinking he's ****. Hear other people say something often enough and the week minded will believe it themselves sooner or later rather than look at the bigger picture and ***** the situation for themselves. That is a very peculiar character flaw in people that has always baffled me oO)oO)XD
People say he inherited his inter team, this is not all true. he was awesome in the transfer market and signed maicon, cesar, ibra and cambiasso for cut price fees and he was reasonably sensible too. Hes a great defensive organiser and i like the football we play under him. All the fights (Balotelli and Boateng) are looked way too far into in my opinion, these things happen all the time as opinions will differ, its just that as its man city a big deal must be made. i think he has the dressing room behind him

you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player *******. I have every right to call him ****. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan ****** by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.
All the fights (Balotelli and Boateng) are looked way too far into in my opinion
they are still a fights, right ? so were rooney and ronaldo, but SAF sorted them. And yes, I must admit, you are challanging title now
sry for bad eng... now, good night

The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.

On MOTD2 a couple of weeks ago Lee Dixon said he lost count how many times he had to seperate Vieira and Adams. It shows passion and within 10 minuites it's forgotten about.

you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player *******. I have every right to call him ****. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan ****** by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.

they are still a fights, right ? so were rooney and ronaldo, but SAF sorted them. And yes, I must admit, you are challanging title now
sry for bad eng... now, good night

Anybody elses catch a word of that?... i got "You" and "Good night" XD

Last edited:
Back